Thursday, June 9, 2016

Why Indians move abroad - Why did I ?

Some or most of the above things that I wrote may appear a usual blather from any NRI and you may think that these are common problems and one can afford to live with them, but these points are alone responsible for the quality of lifestyle of an individual in any country.

I have only one life to live and I have no grandiose notions about my ability to change the lives of a billion. Yes, some of you may feel like that's an excuse for not 'dedicating' my life to that purpose, but honestly, no single person has ever changed the world and it israther better to focus on doing something that makes the best use of your capabilities – Instead.

If we all - everyone irrespective whether you reside in India or not, focus on being the best and possible solutions for the practical issues &problems, the bigger ideological and systemic problems will also get resolved slowly.

Until that glorious day each Indian will motivate himself/herself with these famous words uttered by none other than Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and will try to move abroad:

“I am moving abroad for a few years, fed up of this nonsense.”

Share this

0 Comment to "Why Indians move abroad - Why did I ?"