Thursday, December 17, 2009

Look Through the " Windows"


Checkout the link about the history of Microsoft Windows.

The earliest I can remember using is, Windows 95 in twelfth standard ... And Spider Solitaire was my favorite game in the world! The feeling after beating the "computer" in dual player was great!

I'm one of the few millions in the world who would NOT have touched computers if there was no graphical user interface. I still prefer clicking than actually typing the commands. My genius friends kid me for my passion to the GUIs; And I know that there are millions of others who are glad for the simple-to-use GUI.

The growth of Windows in all areas of computing(UI, Power, Performance, etc) has been tremendous. And, It’s impressive to watch the growth of Windows from Windows 1.01 (1985) to Windows 7(2009)

I’m happy about the Windows 7. What is the earliest Windows that you have used?

Share this

0 Comment to "Look Through the " Windows""