Friday, June 5, 2009

My UK Trip - II: Travel with KingFisher

Last time, I travelled with Jet Airways. But this time, It's Fly Kingfisher . I thought, I should share this experience considering the hype that surrounds this airline and its service.

As I entered into the Airport with my luggage, a man wearing a kingfisher shirt [ Bright Red, you will not miss them.. ] came up to me and asked if I was flying kingfisher and took my bags and walked me all the way to the security check point.

This service is available for all kingfisher passengers and the check-in lines were very well staffed making it an easy experience. Boarding was good.. I think, it was the only airline which board passengers by seat numbers in India so far and it made my life easy since my seat was pretty close in the head area of the plane :-D.


The service off-the flight was wonderful. But the flight i flied from Chennai to Bangalore was below average.

Mallaya should have got the flight as a second hand item from Indian Airlines. It was a oldest flight,that you could imagine. கரகாட்டகாரன் கார்தான் எனக்கு ஞாபகம் வந்துச்சு!.

I strongly believe, my company have put their best effort to findout this Super Flight!!.

Don’t mistake about Kingfisher by my statements!!!. Wait for the next post, in which I will say about the flight from Bangalore to London.

Share this

3 Comments to "My UK Trip - II: Travel with KingFisher"

Unknown said...

அய்யோ ! ஆரம்பிச்டான்யா.ஆரம்பிச்டான்.

இனி இவன் தொந்தரவு தாங்க முடியாது

Helicopter Charters said...

thanks for sharing the experiences, i know that service of kingfisher is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! Keep posting!


kupit' levitra v sankt peterburge