Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm back

So, I’m back in Chennai, after an excellent trip.

The trip was more than I expected. It was a total immersion in a wonderful Place, People, Scenery, Sea , travel & climate - all were intense. This was the one, what I was looking for.

It is so interesting being immersed completely in another culture, and trying to view the world through a different lens. I met many people from all over the world who have traveled a lot, which made me want to see more of the world. The things I learned and the life experience at UK will always be in my memory.

It was a very pleasant trip on a whole, and I definitely will not be tired to go back ;-)

Till now, I have been enjoying telling the stories of my trip. I could record only a small portion of the trip; Still lot of interesting things, are yet to be shared; As But I have decided to finish the wonderful trip story with this.

Thanks for patiently reading :-) Will continue with other set of posts soon.

Cheers..
me

Share this

0 Comment to "I'm back"