Sunday, January 18, 2009

Red Funnel Ferries,Southampton

After completing one full week in a new country I got settled with the pluses and minuses of the new place. While climate and Food (lunch) were the major problem areas; But still manageable.

Okie, you probably get very boring by now. Let’s me bring you some outdoor fresh air.

The first and my favorite place, I visited was ‘”The Red Funnel Ferries”, which is just 100 meters away from my apartment.





Now you know why I said Ocean Village is my favorite place!? Look at the Boat House,yachts,Blue water... such a nice view

Red Funnel is basically a fancy dock for small yachts and cabin cruisers. Surrounded by a Park, wealth of shops, restaurants, cinemas and bars, it offers outstanding recreational facilities.

Share this

0 Comment to "Red Funnel Ferries,Southampton"