Monday, July 18, 2016

Trip to Paris

Paris has been the “City of Love” for years; but I must admit that I have been falling in love with the city itself!

My interest towards France and Paris had started from MY TRIP TO PONDICHERRY,INDIA. I was very much excited and just attracted to their fantastic history, beautiful architecture, delicious food But, I never imagined that might visit Paris so soon. Lucky me :)

We had two wonderful days in Paris this weekend. Bit sad that two days is really short, we missed so many wonderful places, still managed to wander around some of the main attractions: Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame, Triumphal Arch, Madeleine Church, Pont Alexander III , Petit Palais, Tuileries Garden (Jardin des Tuileries), Concorde Square (Place de la Concorde) and Grand Palais. Will try to write about each of them.

But this short visit to these attractions has only increased my adoration to the city. I must come here again at least a week - to walk for hours down the main streets to narrow roads, cherish more time at the museums, to stop-by a café for lattes and macaroons, to applaud their fashion, a little bit of shopping and generally loving every corner of the gorgeous city of Paris. #TRAVELOGUE #PARIS

Share this

1 Comment to "Trip to Paris"

The Untourists said...

Wow! Always wanted visit Paris!