Friday, July 8, 2016

Moving to The Netherlands

Here, under the tag #MOVING-TO-HOLLAND, I am sharing some of the practical useful information about moving to and living in the Holland. These are all the things I wish I knew before I first arrived here.

So bad that I had not much/ no knowledge about the Netherlands, before I actually moved-in here ; I must admit that I couldn’t even spot this country in world map at one point of time; so good was my cognizance towards the Netherlands :)

But now more than ever, I can tell you what it’s all about to live in this country as an Expat.

My move-in journey to the Netherlands was so vague; it’s unfortunate that there was not much practical facts, especially the things what an Indian will be looking for. And I really had to spend a lot of time and effort to battle the storm!

I thought that some of my stories would resonate with many of you people who envision a new life at the Netherlands, and that some of my experiences could serve as a guide to help overcome some of the surprises and challenges that I went through.

Hope it’s useful!  #holland #netherlands #indiansinnetherlands

Share this

0 Comment to "Moving to The Netherlands"