Friday, February 26, 2010

Where I'm ?


I hit the ‘Send’ button on an email I was waiting to send for two days now. I checked the clock and it said 11:54 PM.

It’s been a month since I’ve slept normal hours and with so much happening in my life, I was too pooped last night to think anymore. I stripped off my shirt and hit the bed, and fell asleep like a stone.

Project Work, Meetings, calls, and more calls have kept me busy for ever it seems and I woke up this morning to the pleasant thought of having no meetings lined up. I woke up at 8.10, a rare luxury these days, and knew that today was the day I get my act together and start blogging properly.

I turn on the TV, watch some music channels for a while and open up my laptop to start writing this post.

Ah,I feel very happy and special today, after a long time. Yeah !. Ofcourse,I have a special reason for the special today :-).

Share this

0 Comment to "Where I'm ?"