Monday, June 1, 2009

UK Trip- II

Thank God! I have safely reached Southampton (Just now, I saw the tragedic Air France crash on TV). And getting settled here….

This is my second trip to Southampton. The same Country, same Place. But “Different Season”. Last time it was wonderful winter and now it’s a splendid summer. Start from the Day-night timings, Climate,Shops, Behaviour and the mood of people…. everything have changed a lot this time.

While the thrill and excitement of the first trip is missing, it’s undoubtedly a different experience. Though the work at office soaks-up most of my time, I don’t fail to roam around the town. There are quite a lot of interesting moments to share. Will try to capture most of them in the coming posts.

Stay tuned :-)

Share this

0 Comment to "UK Trip- II"