Friday, June 6, 2008

Dasavatharam....


The June of last year, not only me, the whole world was filled with SIVAJI ecstasy, here comes another block buster DASAVATHARAM.

Start from the commencement of shooting, I’m very curious to watch this much hyped movie. I have decided to watch the movie on the first day itself. Though I’m not an ardent fan, the trailers and newsbits have really made me to heat up for the show.

I will be happy, if the movie can bring below items,

• Some level of importance to all the 10 characters of Kamal
• The reason, why kamal has to do all the 10 characters. Does the story really need this ? Or they are just made for fame?
• Crazy full dialogues
• Clear and simple story line

Even if it fails to impress as a movie, I’m sure that Kamal would certainly satisfy Tamil audiences to a great extent with his phenomenal performances in ten different roles. I hope both the actor and movie satisfy the audience and create a new history in World Cinema.

All the best to “Dasavatharam Team”.

Share this

1 Comment to "Dasavatharam...."

Unknown said...

Hey,

Now the movie is released. Did you see thre movie on first day itself ? What is your feedback ?

Does it meet your expectation ?